Thursday, May 28, 2009

NEW SUMMER PINAFORES




Finally finished and ready for the shop are two sweet pinafore sets that I have been working on. I just had to show them off to you. Since I made them in a size 6, Hailee of course couldn't wait to try them on and has claimed both as her own. I just love the red and black one with the funky chickens all over it. They make me giggle every time I look at them. The blue one is just beautiful with big colorful corn flowers scattered all over it and the coordinating pink bloomers really make it stand out. The great thing about these cute pinafores is that the are reversible! The other side matches the bloomers and they can also be worn with jeans or with a blouse underneath in the cooler months. Available in sizes 2t to 6x, they are now for sale in my etsy shop so please stop in an take a look. I will be making more of these cute outfits along with many more fun summer dresses, shorts, and tops for your little girl or boy, so drop in frequently to check out whats new!

Erin

2 comments: